Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
How to Prepare For Us
Thanks for choosing Premium Carpet Care Inc.as your carpet, upholstery, tile and grout hard surface cleaner. Might we suggest a few things you can do to prepare for your cleaning?
Please remove any small items such as magazine racks, dining room chairs, floor plants, etc. from any areas that are going to be cleaned.
- Please remove all breakable items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved, cleaned under, and placed back.
- Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches off the floor.
- Please pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
- Computer equipment, china cabinets, sectional sofas, entertainment centers, antique and fragile furniture cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such items can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
- During the pre-inspection walk-through with your cleaning technician, please advise them of any special concerns or instructions to follow when moving furniture. It is helpful to know about weak legs, loose tops or previous repairs.
- Please call attention to any spots or stains, which may require special cleaning techniques.
- Please put your pets in a safe, quiet place, where our cleaning won't disturb them.
- A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors . However, due to the depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attained.
- Please leave your plastic "tabs" and "blocks" under your furniture for 48 hours after cleaning.
- Please use extreme caution, when walking from the damp carpet to any hard surface area.